The Wisconsin boatbuilders at Cruisers Yachts have been mighty busy lately, celebrating 60 years in business by creating a bunch of new models in all sizes, from the Cantius and Express big-boat series to the Cruisers Sport Series.
The new Sport Series 238 is a case in point. As one of the smaller boats in the line-up, it’s also one of the most versatile and fun. With a 5-liter Mercury MPI for power, this bow-rider tops out at over 40 mph and can provide a platform for any pursuit, from touring to swimming to tow-sports to cocktail lounging.
As an intro to all the goings-on at Cruisers, read Lenny Rudow’s review of the 238 and check out this video of his on-water test in Palm Beach. Some reviewers have all the luck.
For more of Lenny’s reviews of a full range of new Cruisers boats, including on-water videos, see the following:
- Cruisers Sport Series 258: Video Boat Review
- Cruisers Sport Series 278: Video Boat Review
- Cruisers Sport Series 298: Video Boat Review
- Cruisers Cantius 41: Video Boat Review
- Cruisers Cantius 45: Video Boat Review
- Cruisers Cantius 48: Video Boat Review