Boating Industry magazine recently held its seventh-annual Top 100 Dealers awards during the 2011 Marine Dealer Conference & Expo in Orlando, Florida, where more than 380 people joined together for a black-tie celebration.
4000 applications were pared down by the editorial staff to come up with this final list. “Boating Industry’s Top 100 Dealers Program is not about the dealers that sell the most marine products and services,” said Liz Walz, editor-in-chief of Boating Industry. “Rather, it’s a resource for consumers looking to have the best boat ownership experience, from boats, parts and accessories sales to service, storage and more.”
Top 10 Dealers
1. Prince William Marine Sales Inc. (Woodbridge, VA)
2. Sail & Ski Centers Inc. (Austin, TX)
3. Gordy’s Lakefront Marine Inc. (Fontana, WI)
4. M&P Mercury Sales Ltd. (Burnaby, British Columbia)
5. Port Harbor Marine (South Portland, ME)
6. Parks Marina (Okoboji, Iowa and Sioux Falls, South Dakota)
7. Strong’s Marine LLC (Long Island, NY)
8. Buckeye Marine (Bobcaygeon, Ontario)
9. Pride Marine Group (Bracebridge Ontario)
10. Singleton Marine Group (Atlanta, GA)
To see the entire list, visit Boating Industry.
Read the acceptance speech from Carlton Phillips.