This 2004 Sea Ray 280 Sundancer has been kept in a fresh water, covered slip on Lake Travis on a Hydro Hoist since new (March 2004). The low hours and service history of this boat shows how it has been pampered all of its life. This boat is equipped with twin Mercruiser 5.0 MPI Bravo III V8 fuel injected engines (the most horse power Sea Ray has offered in this model), generator and air conditioning.
View more information of this Sea Ray 280 Sundancer for sale.
Information supplied by Sea Ray:
Another famous Sundancer® makes a much-awaited appearance, and boaters everywhere cheer all 28 beautiful feet of her. The new Sea Ray 280 Sundancer® is just the boat you’ve been waiting for. Beautiful. Sleek. Comfortable. With room to sleep six, she’s just right for families who hate to leave the water when darkness falls. Standard power is a MerCruiser® 496 Magnum® Bravo® III stern drive.
Sea Ray 280 Sundancer Key Features:
* Large gunwale storage cabinets in V-berth and dinette.
* Opposing dinette with large dining table.
* Cockpit entertainment center with wet bar.
* Portside cockpit lounger with aft-facing seat easily folds down to form sun pad.
* Standard VacuFlush® head with holding tank.
* Waterproof switch pads and breaker panels.
Check it out on Boat Trader!